We love this planet and certainly hope that you do too. So in honor of this day we compiled a list of simple things you can do to help make this planet a cleaner, safer place for your children and your children's children!
- Be paperless and recycle more.
- Eat less meat.
- Borrow instead of buying items you may only use once.
- Start a compost pile or bin with the family. (It’s a great way to teach kids about the environment.)
- Always choose cloth over paper.
- Cut down on the energy you use in your home.
- Reduce your waste.
Taking on one of these simple tasks can have a great impact on the environment and even on your pocket book.